We all have that one person in the office that insists on infecting everyone with a negative attitude. From finger pointing and blaming, to non-stop gossip and backbiting, these negative actions can have huge implications in the workplace.
A toxic workplace can bog down productivity and impact communication and teamwork throughout the entire office. This is 90-minute webinar will empower employers to take control of their employees behavior and work environment in a positive way. It will provide concrete options for dealing with people who are negative and determined to undermine a positive work environment.
Invite members of your office to join expert Wes Pruett in this 75-minute training to kick negative behavior to the curb! This course will provide supervisors with strategies to manage negative workplace behavior; it will provide tips to all employees for holding themselves and others accountable for being a productive team member.
In This Training You Will Learn
- Understand the effects of negative behavior in the workplace
- Recognize the impact they have on others in a positive and negative way
- Understand the difference between above the line and below the line behaviors
- Learn the difference between venting and complaining
- Receive a model for respecting employees who are absent
- Positive Affirmation Handout – – A sample list to create and use positive affirmation in your workplace
- Attend from your office, home, or mobile device
- Handouts and learning materials to keep and share 100% satisfaction or your money back
You Also Receive
- Personal answers tailored to your questions and situations- Ask An Expert on Avant Homepage
- Attend from office, home or mobile device
Your Avant Expert
Wes Pruett is owner of HR Advisors, a consulting practice that helps clients align their business and employees to create successful outcomes and excellent work environments. After more than 25 years experience in senior leadership, he retired from the Mayo Health System to establish HR Advisors. Mr. Pruett provides solutions to companies for a wide variety of HR issues including compliance, policy development, performance management, and employee relations. Mr. Pruett is a certified coach who supports clients in achieving and exceeding business and personal goals. He regularly facilitates strategic planning, leadership and employee training related to communication, leadership and other workplace challenges. Wes is an authorized distributor of DiSC learning assessments.