As HR personnel, both policy and presentation aspects of your job are equally important. Why sift through reams of personnel and performance data when you can monitor your Key Performance Indicators on a simple dashboard? Uncomplicate voluminous, time-consuming and repetitive tasks by learning to create dashboards in Excel- a critical tool in your communication armory.
Microsoft Excel offers an inexpensive and effective way to manipulate HR data such as employee salaries, relocations, benefits and other KPIs.In just 90 minutes you will be able to create your own HR Excel dashboard and classify your data records according to metrics that matter to you most.
- Organize and manipulate vital HR data into a 1-page layout
- View data in table and graph formats
- Learn to create a customized dashboard for your particular department
- Create quick reports for top management
- Best practice for setting up data sources
- Visual communication using charts
- Using formulas to create KPI summaries
- Creating interactive filters with Slicers
- Automating the dashboard with a simple macro
- Using protection to prevent accidental changes
- Making customizable dashboards for HR Personnel
You Will Receive
- Sample HR templates
- Do's and don'ts of dashboards
Your Avant Expert
Mike Thomas has over 25 years experience designing and delivering face-to-face and virtual training courses and is an Excel author of nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials. He also develops Microsoft Office solutions to automate key business tasks and processes.
Avant Resources is recognized by NASBA to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for CPE. This program is valid for 1.8 credi hours.