This webinar will help you master pivot tables in Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. Learn tricks and traps of working with pivot tables to help ensure accuracy of reports and convert obsolete Excel spreadsheet files to modern workbook formats.
Why Should You Attend
You too can instantly create accurate reports from complex data with only a few mouse clicks! Quickly summarize data for analysis, but instantly dive into the details when warranted.
Areas Covered in the Webinar
- Identifying the requirements of ideal data sets to be analyzed with pivot tables.
- Convert obsolete Excel spreadsheet files to modern workbook formats.
- Discover how pivot tables behave differently from worksheet formulas when you make changes to the underlying data.
- Understand how to avoid the cryptic prompt that appears if you try to rename a pivot table field the wrong way.
- Drill down into details of your numbers with a double-click.
- Learn how to use the Recommended PivotTables feature in Excel 2013 and later.
- Identify how to expand and collapse groups of data within a pivot table.
- Identify the best approach for formatting numbers with pivot tables.
- Understand the hierarchy Excel uses when adding fields to a pivot table.
- Manage subtotals within your Excel pivot tables.
- Avoid disabled pivot table features by using the appropriate workbook format.
- Understand the significance of refreshing Excel pivot tables.
Who Will Benefit
- Financial consultants
- Medical Devices
- Human Resource
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- David H. Ringstrom, CPA, is an author and nationally recognized instructor who teaches scores of webinars each year. His Excel courses are based on over 25 years of consulting and teaching experience. His mantra is “Either you work Excel, or it works you,” so he focuses on what he sees and users don’t, but should know about Microsoft Excel. His goal is to empower you to use Excel more effectively.