People love to complain about the average 122 work-related emails they spend two hours on every day.
Unlike the weather, here's something you can do about it. The answer is not more software. It's sitting right in your computer and chances are you are using it right now.
Microsoft Outlook contains everything you need. If you just knew how to use it... In this non-technical live training session, dynamic, inspiring certified professional Darienne Mobley will show you the way. An hour later, you'll be ready to turn Outlook into you personal productivity power tool.
- Consolidate your tasks and appointments
- Create a simple e-folder system to file and find information, fast
- Blend paper and electronic information without duplication
- Use Outlook to balance your roles and workload Outlook's role as your personal assistant
- Use Outlook to manage your tasks, intentions and commitments Reduce your email load on Day 1
- Outlook screen customization to fit your work style Quicker, better decisions through Outlook organization
- Microsoft Tips and Tools Reference Guide
You Also Receive
- 1.5 CPE hours - NASBA
- Personal answers tailored to your questions and situations
- Attend from office, home or mobile device
Your Avant Expert
Darienne Mobley is a speaker, trainer and executive coach specializing in topics related to leadership, productivity and personal development. She leverages her 30+ years working in many facets of the tourism industry. Darienne has consulted with hundreds of organizations around the country. She is a former board member of the US Travel Association and had the distinct honor of serving as the Director of Tourism for Mississippi and Louisiana.