The webinar covers the H-1B basics, such as when a U.S. employer should engage in the H-1B process and what roles the U.S. employer and H-1B worker play in the process.
This training session provides an overview of a typical H-1B case, including elements you need to prove in order to file an approvable H-1B petition with the government, how to deal with requests for evidence, and a discussion of DOL and USCIS compliance requirements.
- H-1B Classification
- The Role of Employer and Employee in the H-1B Process
- Does Job Require a Specific Bachelor Degree or Higher?
- Does Worker Have That Degree? Does Employer Qualify? – USCIS H-1B Fraud Sheet
- Change of Status, Extension of Status or Consular Processing?
- Consular Processing when H-1B Employee Travels
- H-1B Process: Timeline
- Job Description
- Prevailing Wage Determination
- Labor Condition Application (LCA)
- LCA Public Access File
- Filing I-129 with USCIS
- RFEs and 2010 Neufeld H-1B Memo
- Training materials that include timelines, costs, and forms used for H-1B filings.
Who Will Benefit
- Top managment
- HR professionals
- Legal professionals
- Recruiting professionals
Corporate Immigration Compliance Institute is a nationwide provider of cutting-edge employer immigration compliance training for HR professionals, management, business owners, I-9 administrators, and business lawyers. In addition to training, CIC provides expert analysis on a daily basis covering corporate immigration compliance and work visas and any significant development affecting businesses in the field of Immigration Law.