Have you ever created a Microsoft Excel report and wondered why nobody read it? Have you ever received a report and left it gathering "digital dust" at the bottom of your Inbox?
As with any communication tool, presentation is everything. Get it right and your readers gain powerful insights into the Key Performance Indicators upon which a business or project is measured. Get it wrong -- well, let’s stop getting it wrong.
Excel is for more than finance. You can build display compelling reports for human resources, marketing and more.
In this live, online training session, Excel guru will lead through compelling hands-on examples that teach you to turn raw data into meaningful information presented clearly and professionally.
- Pivot Tables
- Charts and Infographics
- Lookup Function
- Power View
- Power Map
- Prior to the class, you can instantly download 12 prebuilt Excel templates that you can load and play with as Mike shows you how they work. Ask questions and bring your specific Excel issues to the discussion!
- Using Pivot Tables to create summary reports
- Making Pivot Table visually stunning with fonts, number formatting and layout tricks
- Using advanced formulas and functions in your report: LOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH and more
- Creating compelling charts and infographics with your report data
Your Avant Expert
Mike Thomas has over 25 years experience designing and delivering face-to-face and virtual training courses and is an Excel author of nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials. He also develops Microsoft Office solutions to automate key business tasks and processes.