The role of a Facebook Social Media Admin is multi-faceted. At minimum, the job involves creating and curating engaging content to post on a regular basis.
An Admin must keep up with the changing ‘face’ of Facebook by learning new feature roll-outs and implementing a strategy for use. Additional responsibilities include customer support and statistical reporting. Time management tools and strategies are key in doing an effective job marketing your company on Facebook.
Expert Donna Gilliland will guide you through her MOSTraining 75-minute tutorial of how to be the best Facebook administrator for your company. She’ll help you implement a time management plan for creating, curating and posting content by learning key marketing strategies, tools and Facebook built-in features.
Top Takeaways from this Training
- How to implement Call-To-Action buttons
- Facebook Live (a new video feature)
- Easy video apps (video crucial in social media marketing)
- The why & how of verifying a business page (now available for local businesses)
- Facebook Mobile Apps all Admins should have on their mobile devices
- How To assign Administrator Roles
- Facebook Insights tool
- Create graphics on-the-go apps (new one has just rolled out)
- Content scheduling using Facebook scheduler
- Hootsuite for multi-channel scheduling & social media ongoing learning
- Content curating and scheduling using Buffer
- Additional automation tools for scouring the web for relative content
- Editorial calendar for creating a library of content for future posting
You Also Receive
- Personal engagement with the leading expert through Ask an Expert option on the Avant Resources homepage
- Attend from office, home or mobile device 100% satisfaction or your money back
- 1.25 continuing education credit hours (as applicable)
- Personal answers tailored to your questions and situations
- Attend from office, home or mobile device
Your Avant Expert
Donna Gilliland is an award-winning instructor in her field and the Founder of MOSTraining, Inc. Donna’s company provides workforce development training and consulting in Office and Social Media technologies. Donna’s training and speaking career spans over 20 years and she holds a wide range of technology certifications.