We've all sat through ineffective and unnecessary meetings. Sometimes they bore, sometimes they meander, but they are always a source of frustration.
Poorly organized or inefficiently run meetings aren't just a waste of time and money - they can also lead to dissatisfaction and conflict. A pattern of poorly run meetings can even motivate high performers to leave an organization.
In this 75-minute session, professional speaker and certified magician Joe M. Turner addresses some tips, tools, and techniques that can transform your meetings almost like magic. No, there's no magic wand, but applying these strategies will have an immediate positive impact on the effectiveness of your next meeting.
- Creating an effective agenda and sticking to it
- Taking minutes like a champion to keep on track
- Keeping attention focused on the matter at hand
- Setting goals ahead of time to accomplish
- Achieving high-quality results Ending on a positive note
You Also Receive
- 1.25 continuing education credit hours (as applicable)
- Personal answers tailored to your questions and situations
- Attend from office, home or mobile device
Your Avant Expert
Joe M. Turner is an Atlanta-based speaker and former management consultant (Accenture, Bank of America). His corporate career included designing, developing, and delivering both instructor-led and computer-based training for multiple Fortune 100 clients. For the past 14 years, he has presented entertaining motivational keynotes and breakouts on a variety of leadership, management, and personal improvement topics.